Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CAUGHT!!
The legendary Easter bunny painting the Easter eggs.
Now....I have always wondered where the idea of an Easter Bunny came from and why he delivers the eggs and not some chicken? Hmmm. So... I thought it kind of interesting to put the picture kind of framed, is the bunny part of the picture or is he. Is a legend true or just a story told over and over, or something really really famous and we aren't sure what is true and what isn't. That means we don't really know if the Easter bunny is true or not. You just think you buy your plastic eggs from Wal-mart. Smile

P.S. I love the look on the bunny's face. He is not sure if he likes his job, or hates being caught. Not sure there. I know.... this happens when you paint to much. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your style! This piece is really beautiful. I love the bunny's look also! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete