Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy


Happy!
This is a project I did in the Lilla Rogers class on art licensing. The assignment was to start with a collage and add all these bits and pieces of things to create art for the wall.  I started with tissue paper and some other texture but soon enough paint took over.  After all that is what I am....a painter.  I have never really added words to my paintings but I love this.  There is a debate in my head whether to put in a gallery or keep it for myself.  
I really enjoyed taking the class.  The class is over now and a second part of the class will take part in Oct.  I haven't been a student in a long time, there were parts that were hard...times I was irritated, times I was exhausted,  but over all the end result was inspired and refreshed.  
I needed to grow in my art...I was faltering because of lots of changes. Those changes...new house being built, my daughter getting married, loss of a loved one...were taking the happy out of my creating.  So here is some Happy! I hope everyone has a little creative happy in there lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment