Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

From the Sketchbook

 
New character in my sketchbook.  So I changed the focus of the blog to what is really going on "In the Studio".  Right now I am working on several projects at the same time.  This is a character for a story.  I decided to use a vaguely 1940's time frame.  I say this because he turned out really nice.  But....he was a little too perfect.  So I changed his shoes to be high top tennis shoes which would have really only been worn by a youngster in the 40's.  Now I like him even better.  Sigh...love it when a character cooperates.  Now Grandma is giving me trouble.  She is really bossy and she and I can't get her dressed just the way she wants.  Maybe when we get together I will let her make an appearance in my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment