Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dinosaur Mardi Gras

I am so excited!  This is the cover for Dinosaur Mardi Gras 
coming out Janurary 2012.  I LOVE how it turned out.  There 
is always that moment of nerves when you see how the publisher 
handled the font, the colors, etc.  This one is right on!!

Below if the complete cover jacket.  
You never get to see it all at once, 
but I think it looks great! 
This is such a fun book about the dinosaur Mardi Gras!  
It is a rhyming, chomping, stomping, good time
as the dinosaurs take over the parade.  Yea!
 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! You are so talented :) So where can I get these books? I would love to use them in my Pre-K classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, They are great for Pre-K, all the books are on Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.com. They carry them here in Barnes & Noble, but they are regional books, so I doubt they are in yours. Amazon usually has pretty good prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I don't even have young kids any more but I want to go out & buy it! :)

    ReplyDelete